Friday, January 8, 2010

Neverending Vacation Syndrome

Thanks to the arrangement of the Japanese school year (April is the traditional start of the year, July the end of the first semester and September starting the second half) I have a copious amount of free time and no obligation beyond my couch. Much like summer vacation, it is liberating for the first few weeks until you realize that there is only so much sleep you can catch up on, books you can plow through or crafty villains to save the world from with a twitch of my thumbs. For this reason, there will be rambling on topics interspersed with updates of my status as my departure date approaches.


Boring for everyone but me, but invaluable for staying the vacation mind rot. On the plus side... it only gets better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment